Friday, August 19, 2011

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask Review

*Not affiliated with any brands or products mentioned. I am not being paid for this review.*



This deep condtioning hair mask is my favorite! It makes my hair softer and smoother then it normally is. It also helps with frizz.

Packaging: 8 of 10
It's nothing to complain about, but nothing to rave about. A simple jar with a screw on lid. It is very sturday and works well.

Texture: 9 of 10
The texture is thick, rich and creamy. Love it!

Softness: 7 of 10
For the money it is excellent, but I have tried thungs that have made it softer. It is very soft after use; It's just not the softest.

Smell: 6.5 of 10
It has a very odd smell that I don't mind, but some wouldn't like. It smells kind of powder with a florally tone to it.

Frizz Control: 7 of 10
Like mentioned before, for the price it is great. It controls frizz more then using regualr condtioner.

OVERALL: 8 of 10
It is a very great product that is very affordable and is very high quality for the price that you pay. I highly reccomend this for hair junkies and budget beauties!

Would I reccomend this to a friend? YES.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, just let me know. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment