Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Hey everyone! My name is Paige- and beauty is my hobby.When I was in about fifth grade, I cut my hair short, and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I lost all confidence I had in myself. I felt horrible, ugly. But then I decided, if my hair is going to be like this, I might as well try to look pretty. Then I found beauty products and I’ve been hooked ever since. These products don’t cover up your actual self, they just enhance what you already have. My goal is for you to have confidence in yourself, because no matter what anyone says, you are beautiful. So what Im going to do to help make you even more beautiful is tell you what really works out there- and what really doesn’t. Got a request? Leave a comment on my blog. Thank you all so much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment