Thursday, September 29, 2011

AllCosmeticsWholesale.com

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know about this website, if you haven't heard about it already. The site is All Cosmetics Wholesale. It has brand name products like MAC, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, BeneFit, ect., ect. But, since it is a wholesale website, the prices are SO much cheaper! You can get a BeneFit Creaseless Cream Shadow for $12.99, when it's originally $19.99! They sell (most) China Glaze nail polishes for just $2.50. They have some MAC lipglasses as low as $9.99! They also sell brand name factory blemishes (Unmarked packaging, warped packaging, ect.) for very cheap. They sell a few drugstore brands as well. They also have discontinued items that are hard to find! They sell MAC pigment samples for $3.99. This site is amazing and everything is guaranteed to be authentic! I am placing my first order and stocking up on a bunch of amazing goodies! Boughten from the normal retailers my purchase would have been about $140, but on All Cosmetics Wholesale, it's only about $63 which is around $5 a product. One of the is even MAC MSF Natural! The shipping is only $7.50 as well, and is based on weight. I'm so excited! Just thought I'd share. (:

xoxo- Paige

3 comments:

  1. I love that place such great deals! I'm not like a creepy stalker, by the way, I watch your youtube videos; they're really good. Anyway, I just had to justify myself. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I chose your blog for the Versatile blogger award! Check out this link for the banner and instructions :) http://www.xtinahayden.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I was just watching you on Tiny Chat and I thought I would check out your blog! I also have a blog that I recently started and I would be so happy if you couls check it out! I am going to check out that website now I really want to order from it as well! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete